Employment Standards Division

If you believe your employer failed to meet the employment standards set out in Part II of The Saskatchewan Employment Act, you can file a formal or complaint with the Employment Standards Division. The complaint could involve monetary issues such as: not being paid regularly, correctly or on time; overtime; or vacation pay. Or the complaint could involve non-monetary issues such as: not getting a work schedule; work hours and periods of rest; or pay stubs.

[indeed-social-media sm_list='fb,tw,goo,li,rd,email' sm_template='ism_template_4' sm_list_align='horizontal' sm_display_counts='false' sm_display_full_name='false' ]